The Chandravati Group of Institutions, Bharatpur was set up as the seventh college established by Chandravati Educational & Charitable Trust with the approval of AICTE and affiliation to Rajasthan Technical University, Kota, Rajasthan. Sole motive behind laying the foundation of CGI was to develop a college where the young aspirants Can acquaint themselves with latest technology innovations and management concepts
“The prime focus of the college is on in depth education, continuous monitoring and evaluation through tutorials”
- Fully furnished labs and modern infrastructure.
- State of Art computational facilities with Pentium-IV personal computers & servers.
- 24 hours internet connectivity with 2Mbps bandwidth and Wi-Fi campus.
- Department and professional clubs in IIT Pattern.
- Excellent Indoor & Outdoor Games.
- Transport facility available for Day scholars from all corners of Delh and Bharatpur.
- Strict Discipline, regular classes and tutorials.
- Computerized reference study materials carefully assorted and selected after consulting text and reference books by teachers.
- Summer training for students.100% Placement Assistance
- Well equipped health Center with medical facilities.
- Well maintained canteens available in the campus.
- Extensive Industry Interaction
CGI students learn to approach the world with confidence, diligence and ingenuity – a natural outcome of the curriculum and beyond the curriculum activities that inspire intellectual and creative growth.
- Innovative teaching-learning practices imparted to faculty through Faculty Development Program.
- Strengthening learning skills in students through smart classes and weekly Quiz Test on the topics covered in the concerned week to raise their learning Standard.
- Remedial classes at weekends for weak students.
- Xerox facility of class Lecture Notes to students is available at Institute Library.
- Strengthening the facilities with state-of-the-art equipment and latest software.
- Power Back Up Gen-Set for uninterrupted power supply and a Central RO system for safe water supply to entire campus.
- Communication of monthly progress report of student to their parents/guardians.